Delivering a successful event
江苏快三 Planning an event is exciting but also a little daunting. Try breaking it into manageable chunks and tackle one at a time. Why not make things easier by encouraging others to help you? More minds can generate more ideas and help create a clearer message. Working as part of a team is also more fun!
What are your aims?
Before deciding what to do, it is a good idea to consider what you hope to achieve:
- For yourself
- For 江苏快三
- For participants
- For the 江苏福彩网 movement.
Who will you target?
You need to know your target audience so you know who you're speaking to. Think about your aims. Which audiences would be best?
- Families and children
- University students
- Local community groups
- Secondary school students
- Primary school students
- Other possible audiences.
What will you do?
江苏快三 What is the subject, the theme and the format of your event? What type of event would interest your target audience? Look around for ideas and inspiration such as:
- Topical issues in the media (newspapers, magazines, radio, television, internet)
- Brainstorming with friends and colleagues
- Vegan living can be explored in many different ways:
- Food tastings
- Public talks
- Public discussions
- Workshops or other hands-on activities
- High profile speakers
- Exhibitions or displays.
- Art, music and science festivals
- Online blogs and forums
- Shopping centres
- Lecture theatres
- Other venues you can think of.
Visit and check the venue well in advance: is it large enough? Is it easy to reach, near public transport, with parking facilities? Is it easy for visitors to move around? Where are the toilets and emergency exits? Does the audio-visual equipment work? Are there any council restrictions on the provision of food? Etc.
How will you publicise your event?
This is one of the most important things to get right: for your event to be successful you need to attract an audience. Think carefully about your publicity. How you carry out your marketing will depend on the nature of the event and who you wish to attract. Follow these basic steps:
- Decide on your event and your audience
- Create advertising materials
- Publicise your event with posters, flyers, announcements in local media and online
- Send out personal invitations.
Comprehensive suggestions and instructions on how to deal with the media outlets here.
On the day
Take plenty of good, high resolution photos. Go here江苏快三?for photography suggestions and to download our consent form to obtain legal permission to photograph children under 18.
Don't forget to monitor and evaluate what happens, both before and after the event.?At the end be sure to thank all those involved and those in attendance.?
Was it successful?
江苏快三 Obtain written visitor feedback by making a comments book available. Record audio feedback on your smartphone. This way you will know what worked well and how you can improve. Create a specific evaluation form, so that you can gather useful information like:
- The number of people who attended your event
- How they heard about it
- Did they enjoy it?
- Have they been encouraged to consider changing their behaviour?
- How your event can be improved in the future.
And finally, why not write a brief summary of your event for The Vegan magazine and submit it with photos? Find out how to do so here.