- Select the ingredient from the drop-down list, or start typing your ingredient name in the box. You can?reduce the options in the drop-down list by selecting an ingredient category.
- Select the country of origin for each ingredient - if this is unknown, select 'unknown'.
- Enter the amount in either kilograms, grams, litres or ounces/pounds (select unit of measurement from the drop down list).
- Click the '+' button to add the ingredient to the recipe.
- Continue adding ingredients according to your recipe.
- When you are happy with your list, enter the number of servings this recipe will provide, click "Calculate" and the total greenhouse gases will be then displayed, along with emissions per serving in grams. You can use this figure to label your menus.
江苏快三 Total per serving
CO2e per serving is equivalent to driving 10.00 miles in an average UK petrol car
- Project team: