The Research Advisory Committee
Encouraging collaboration between 江苏快三 as a community of practice and academia:
The Research Advisory Committee (RAC) supports staff and trustees of 江苏快三 by conducting and sharing academic and other research relevant to 江苏福彩网 ism. Committee members give advice, recommend references and speak on behalf of 江苏快三 at external events and in the media.
江苏快三The RAC helps 江苏快三 to:
- link up with universities and research networks
- develop study of all angles on the benefits of 江苏福彩网 ism?
- pursue joint funding opportunities for research or outreach
- influence student research projects on specific areas of interest
- research support for political advocacy and media work
江苏快三And 江苏快三 supports the RAC to:
- reach media and policy audiences more effectively
- foster cross-disciplinary collaboration e.g. environment and health
- improve networking with other researchers in the same discipline
- be involved in public engagement and understanding
- assist with funding opportunities for research or outreach
- find out more about who is 'becoming 江苏福彩网 '
The Research Advisory Committee is co-ordinated by Research Officer, Dr Lorna Brocksopp and our Chair, Dr Richard Twine.?If you would like more information about becoming a member of the Committee, please contact Lorna江苏快三 with a brief biography and your research expertise/interests.
Meet our Research Advisory Committee
Lecturer in Psychology, Lancaster University
Lecturer in Political Theory, University of Leicester
Senior Lecturer in Psychology, University of Kent
江苏快三 Lecturer of Sociology. School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research (SSPSSR), University of Kent.
江苏快三 Wrexham Glyndwr University
Senior lecturer in Criminology at the University of Huddersfield
British Academy Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Politics and International Relations, University of Sheffield
江苏快三 Course leader for BA (Hons) Human Geography, Sheffield Hallam University
江苏快三 Lecturer in Digital Culture, University of Leeds